Once you are logged in, you will see all of your requests on the right side of the home page.
On your Homepage in the Conflict Minerals application you will see a big blue box in the upper left-hand side of the page that notifies you of a pending request.
If you have multiple open requests from different customers you will see them on the right-hand side under the heading, Open Requests. Each request needs to be completed separately by clicking the green START button next to each request.
Steps for Conflict Minerals Compliance Report
- Read through the Regulation Overview and click begin at the bottom of the page.
- For the CMRT Begin, you're given three options to choose from. Choose accordingly.
- Next you will fill out the Declaration Scope
- Fill out CMRT Company Questions form
- Complete Smelter Information
- Fill out Products form
- Provide any additional CMRT Attachments
- Overview your CMRT and submit with certification once complete
Additional information for completing the CMRT request in one of three ways:
- CMRT Excel file, click here.
- Edit an existing CMRT response, click here.
- Create a new CMRT online, click here.
Note: Some customers may require you to create a CMRT online, in order to provide product-specific data.