You need to register if you are an:

  • EU manufacturer or importer of substances on their own or in a mixture

  • EU producer or importer of articles meeting the criteria explained in the Guidance on requirements for substances in articles

  • "Only representative" established in the EU and appointed by a manufacturer, formulator or article producer established outside the EU to fulfill the registration obligations of importers

Source: European Chemicals Agency 

Did this answer your question?